2008. július 11., péntek

A fülke (Colin Farrell)

"Kelly, looking at you now, I'm ashamed of myself. Allright? I mean, work so hard on this image, on Stu Shepherd, the asshole who refers to himself in the third person that I only proved I should be alone. I have just been dressing up as something I'm not for so long, I'm so afraid no one will like what's underneath. But here I am, just flesh and blood and weakness, and uh and I love you so fucking much. And, um, I take off this ring because it only reminds me of how I've failed you, and I don't, don't want to give you up. I want to make things better, but it may not be my choice anymore."

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

“Arra kér­lek tiszta szí­vemből, hogy légy türe­lem­mel szí­ved rej­tel­mei iránt, és igye­kezz úgy sze­retni a kér­dé­se­ket, akár a lezá...